Friday, November 23, 2007

Time to Shine


I am full of pie
so full I could pop like an over inflated hot air balloon
I in fact feel like one even when I have not been snackin to the max.
The days are whipping by like a foul wind as I try to float above all the ground dirty details of life.
My worries sway in my tiny basket case mind and spill over the side holding on to the edge with white knuckles.
Becoming an adult is just as bad as my parents painted it.
I work all hours of the day , including weekends and vacations just to feel unprepared an ambushed when I'm at work.
Unluckily I have kept the juvinile habit of extreem procrastination as I grown into rapunzl braids long responsabilities. maybe I'll just pop the balloon myself and save the struggling anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home